In a nutshell
Disruptale is an organisation active in research and development (R&D) in the field of blockchain technologies and decentralised projects.
It offers consulting and support services as well as the development of integrated solutions to give individuals, companies and institutions the tools and training to interpret and exploit the innovation of these new technologies in the most appropriate way.
It also offers seminars and practical workshops dedicated to blockchain
technology, crypto-currencies, and the security and protection of data and digital identities.
Field of expertise
- Software development, back-end, front-end, embedded and smart contracts ;
- R&D of techno-economic mechanisms for new uses of blockchain technology;
- Advice and assistance in the development of smart contract solutions or study of tokenisation solutions, decentralised governance;
- Seminars, trainings and practical workshops on blockchain and crypto-currency technologies, as well as on private and business data security.
- David Piras, co-founder and CEO
- Fabio Bonfiglio, co-founder and CTO
- Norma Luzio, Chief Legal Officer
Neuchâtel, Place Numa-Droz 2 (coworking Neuchâtel)
Year of creation: 2018